If you are an outdoor adventure enthusiast, which gadget will be necessary to help you break through the darkness? If you enjoy doing nightly runs, which tool lets you light the way ahead? And, if there’s a power cut at home, which light source can you depend on for being safe and practical?
There’s only one answer: A well-made flashlight. (With a good flashlight, there is always light; and if there’s light, then there’s a way).
GearBest has an entry-level flashlight from their recently launched ZanFlare brand: the ZanFlare F1.
Promotion link: https://goo.gl/dl88XI
It’s an 18650 light with some twists. Despite its tiny size, it delivers extreme brightness, making it ideal as an EDC outdoor tool for hiking, camping, or taking your dogs out for a walk at night.
The light casing is constructed with aerospace-grade aluminum (HAIII military grade hard-anodized).
1. Tiny USB LED flashlight
2. Intelligent charging module with a micro USB port to charge Li-ion battery rapidly; well protected from dirt and water
3. Premium Cree XP-L V6 emitter on a DTP copper MCPCB
4. Able to output an extremely bright 1250 lumens
5. Five brightness levels (two concealed special modes) to select from
6. Turbo -- high -- mid -- low – moonlight -- strobe -- SOS
7. IPX8 waterproof standard up to 2 meters submerged
8. Regulated constant current circuitry
9. Thermal step down to protect from overheating
10. Good beam profile, hot spot easily fills a target 50 yards away
11. Metal clicky button in tail cap with good seal
12. All actuation is firm and positive
ZanFlare F1 1240 Lumen USB Flashlight Review:
Complete Test at BLF: http://budgetlightforum.com/node/49558