[Video Review] Teclast X98 Pro Unboxing







  • URL: http://www.gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_230777.html
  • Price: $258.55

  • The Teclast X98 Pro is the upgraded version of the X98 Air series, Today mine arrived in from China. It’s the Chinese version, with that annoying Windows 10 Single OS version. No way to install English or any other languages, so I made a backup the drivers myself and did a Windows 10 fresh install. Above is the unboxing video

It’s identical in looks to the X98 Air II and Air 3G (No surprises here, we knew this already) The only difference to an Air II is the X98 Pro engraving on the back. The eMMC is a Samsung branded one on my unit. 140 reads and around 50 writes. Doesn’t seem like an eMMC 5.0 to me, but a 4.5.1 unit?

The rear of the X98 Pro does get quite hot, warmer than a Z3736F one I think. I will investigate this further with my temperature probe.

More Pictures






Partager sur

Articles Similaires